It’s Time for Someone to Take Care of You
As a business owner, you’ve spent your career generating wealth for your business, taking care of customers, employees and your family. Still, as you prepare for your next stage in life, are you confident you’ve put enough into your retirement plan to make sure your interests are taken care of – now and for the future?
A family-owned business ourselves, we know owning your own business is complicated, and we’re well aware of the issues you face. As experienced retirement professionals, we’ll help guide you through the process, transitioning out of the business or selling to family members, and into your retirement.
Take the next steps toward maximizing your retirement assets:
Find a retirement planning partner that understands the intricacies of having your money tied to your business.
Work with your advisors to ensure your retirement plan works in conjunction with your succession plan.
Based on when you plan to retire, get an understanding of what your assets are truly worth.
Let your retirement advisor help manage how to extract money from your business, helping you retire well without crippling your business.
- Design a plan to help accomplish your goals – for you, your business and family
- Analyze your business to help ensure a smooth transition to sell or pass on
- Help you better understand the true value of your business
- Assistance with the management of your company’s fiduciary responsibility
- Navigate a variety of investment options and ever-changing regulations
- Help you restructure your management or board
- Evaluate alternative tax elections for a business conversion*
- Assist you with managing your family enterprise and building lasting value
- Manage personal liquidity and cash flow
At Kowal Investment Group, we will help you leave the legacy you’ve worked hard to achieve – beyond just your business. Whether looking to support charitable organizations or your extended family, we will help you plan for years to come, keeping you aware of anything that could impact your retirement.
*Raymond James and its advisors do not offer tax or legal advice. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.